The Denver food scene is constantly evolving and we’re always on the prowl for the next new restaurant or cocktail bar to open.
While Denver is not completely there yet with the level of food modifications they could offer (i.e. Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, etc.), these five fast-casual restaurants deliver an incredible selection of items that are forward-thinking and delicious. They deliver quality ingredients, ambiance and consistency each time we have been there. In no particular order, we suggest going to the following five restaurants to have a healthy meal.
- Vital Root
- Our order: Bahn Mi Tacos or the Korean Stir Fry- something about the fresh zing of lemongrass gets us every time.
- The Green Collective
- Our order: It’s never an easy decision! The Green Warrior smoothie or the half -order of Salmon Toast on grain free bread. We can never leave without ordering an emerald bite.
- Superfood Bar
- Our order: The Cuban Wrap, Falafel bowl or Pumpkin Patty salad are a few of our favorites.
- Our order: All the smoothies and bowls look delicious but we love the CloudBerry Smoothie with a slight modification of adding plant based protein powder!
- Somebody People
- Our order: This plant based restaurant has everything that you could want– risotto, marinated turnips and summer fresh pizzetta to keep you coming back for more.
Are you hungry yet? Enjoy! Let us know if you try one of these locations.