These no-bake snacks are so simple to make and easy to grab on your way out the door. We like to make these on Sunday as we prepare for the week so we have a healthy snack to reach for when we need it most. The energy bites contain protein, healthy fat and fiber to satisfy your hunger between meals and on-the-go. Needless to say, we are addicted to them because they can be made into any delicious combo.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Gluten Free (GF)
- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup organic peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey or pure maple syrup
- 2 scoops of high quality protein powder
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate chips
- Optional add-ins: chia seeds, hemp seeds, flax seeds, coconut flakes, etc.
Mix all ingredients and stir together until the consistency looks right. You may need to add a splash of Almond Milk if the mixture does not bind together. Roll the dough into circles of your choosing and place in a sealed container in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!
+ view comments